changing facet-sphere collision algorithm

Hi everybody, I need to change the facet-sphere collision code such that
the normal will be always to the same side of the facet, once the
contact is established. The point is that under extreme pressure, the
sphere may geometrically pass to the other side of the plane and the
repulsive force then changes sign, thus the sphere never returns. Let me
know it that would break something for anyone, it could be made
optional. I think it is the sane default, though. Regards, Vaclav

Follow ups