Re: shared_ptr<PhysicalAction>

Václav Šmilauer a écrit :
I don't know how good/useful it might be, though. And not possible
currently without some extra work, I recall that come physical
actions are overly complex currently (their data is bigger than
sizeof(Vector3r)).
We use just 3 physical actions: force, momentum and rigidity (which, as
Bruno admitted once, is not very useful and can be done without).
IIRC, I stored rigidities that way because it was the "correct" way to store variables obtained from interactions but defined for each body. There are other ways too, like adding a stiffness vector in the TimeStepper. Note that forces could be stored in a special container in NewtonLeapFrog as well. :-P
Seriously, it is no big problem to move it elsewhere.

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43