Wm3 replacement candidate

Hi,

I stumbled upon http://eigen.tuxfamily.org, nice math library that would
suit our needs to replace wm3 with which we had a few problems
(recently, but not only). It is actively developed, seems stable,
packaged for a many distributions and used by big pieces of software
(krita, some chemistry stuff,... ). The syntax is very similar, method
names also. I will try to investigate further and if it seems like a
good option, we could create thin wrapper defining functions from wm3
that are not present in eigen to ease the transition. Have a look at the
tutorial http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/TutorialCore.html to get the
feeling. My feeling is good. I will do some torture test to make sure
numbers are crunched in the same way as they are in Wm3.

Vaclav

Follow ups