plain `svn up` breaks stuff

I was thinking about making a /pkg/polyhedron directory with an
example like SDECSpheresPlane, but with polyhedrons falling down on a
plane. As a part of cleaning up the snow stuff.

But it looks like that I have no time now to fix whatever got broken
in latest svn:

1. QtFileGenerator cannot generate anything because XMLFormatManager
is not detected as a loaded plugin. So it simply cannot save the
simulation's .xml file

2. GLViewer.cpp:46 is never successful. It never can obtain the lock,
and GL window stays black forever. Only solution is to comment out
this line.

3. The newer,faster physical actions are default which breaks all
example simulations made by FileGenerators. If you want to make it
default, then you must update the FileGenerators. It just throws.

I cannot fix it now, because I have to focus on polyhedrons and snow.
I'm leaving France soon and I need to leave them a working snow
simulation stuff.