Re: plain `svn up` breaks stuff

It makes me wonder if someone will _ever_ use bugzilla for this kind of
things. I will have a look at that.
> 2. GLViewer.cpp:46 is never successful. It never can obtain the lock,
> and GL window stays black forever. Only solution is to comment out
> this line.

I cannot reproduce it here and it prevents crashes and freezes of yade
on at least 2 machines I know of. We will have to investiage.
> 3. The newer,faster physical actions are default which breaks all
> example simulations made by FileGenerators. If you want to make it
> default, then you must update the FileGenerators. It just throws.

Recompile with CXXFLAGS=-DNO_BEX, it should work as it used to.

V.