Re: SimpleViscoelasticRelationship and Sphere viscoelastic contact law

--
Best regards, Sergei D.
--- Begin Message ---
> Hello, I'm switching my simulation form ElasticContactLaw to Sphere
> viscoelastic contact law.
> In my simulation I have a box that push up the spheres but with new contact
> law it crashes, maybe because box contact are not implemented?
> There is a way to apply a force at the base with this law?

Thus, is the problem solved with modification utils.py?
If not, send me script, please.

> If I want to see if some particles pass trough a point, can I make a box and
> check if there are spheres interacting touching it without make them
> interacting?

To do this, you can use a some filter. See, for example, ColorizedLayerFilter and others...

--
Best regards, Sergei D.

--- End Message ---