QGLViewer in two flavours.

Dear All,

I would like to introduce to you new design of Debian package with QGLViewer.
I just uploaded to experimental latest release (2.3.1) of the library.
You can now choose if you wish to link your application with Qt3 or Qt4
(and with proper flavour of QGLViewer).

You should know two important things about new design.

1. I tried to do my best making this transition as unobtrusive for people
   using the library as possible. So, at the moment you shall be able
   to install new version and the application using QGLViewer
   a) shall run correctly without need of recompilation
   b) shall build correctly without changes in source
   I would be glad to know if you could check if above are true. I have
   limited possibilities to do it.

2. Transition packages for backward compatibility are available for limited
   time. At your leisure please use libqglviewer-qt3-dev (or
   libqglviewer-qt4-dev if you want to link with Qt4) and remove the package
   libqglviewer-dev. It will require some changes in your application.

If you have any comments, bugs, or anything about the package please note
me. If there will be no feedback from you I am going to upload package
to Debian unstable in two weeks.

Best regards
	Artur
--
 - You can take my soul but not my lack of enthusiasm.
						/Wally, "Dilbert" 2004.11.23/