Shear force computation

Hi,

I added SpheresContactGeometry::updateShearForce (in r1715) which should avoid having the same algorithm copied&pasted 9 times in various constitutive laws (copied&pasted, cleaned up a bit).

ElasticContactLaw optionally uses that (under #if 0 / #else / #endif), I got _exactly_ same sphere positions after 1000 steps of TriaxialTest with the same initial packging, so it is (most probably) right.

I will be glad if someone could review the code, notably if it is appropriate to have zeroPoint in this general piece of code or if it would be better better to keep that separate, and how to handle non-dynamic bodies. These are 2 points that are not same across the copies of the same original code.

In absence of further objections, I will in next step make ElasticContactLaw use that and delete old code, and progressively replace it at other places as well.

Vaclav

Follow ups