Re: [svn] r1772 - trunk/pkg/common/Engine/StandAloneEngine

> Hello. With r1772 I have an error:
>
> sega@laptop:~/work/yade/trunk> yade-trunk-opt
> INFO  core/yade.cpp:258 main: Loading
> /home/sega/.yade-trunk-opt/preferences.xml
> INFO  core/yade.cpp:260 main: Loading plugins
> FATAL core/Omega.cpp:187 scanPlugins: libQtGUI: undefined symbol
> `QtGeneratedSimulationController::pyOnelinerEnter()'
> FATAL core/Omega.cpp:187 scanPlugins: libQtGUI:
> /home/sega/YADE/lib/yade-trunk-opt/gui/libQtGUI.so: undefined symbol:
> _ZN31QtGeneratedSimulationController15pyOnelinerEnterEv
> FATAL core/Omega.cpp:187 scanPlugins: Bailing out.

Can you retry the build with scons --implicit-deps-chaged? If that
doesn't work, try removing gui/qt3/QtGeneratedSimulationController.ui.h
or the same file in the builddir and then run scons
--implicit-deps-changed.

Here it works fine, I think scons is creating files only in the
builddir, whereas the qt-designer in the current dir gui/qt3/ which
takes precendence in the include paths and the old version without
pyOnelinerEnter is used during compilation. That's the only reason I
could imagine.

HTH, Vaclav