Re: Exposing SpherePadder to python

3. SpherePadder should be added to scons (as an optional part), since it will also install the python module tothe appropriate place.

OK, thank you for the clear answer.
I found some tutorial on boost::python on the web, but I'm not clear with the compilation procedure (and I would like to avoid bjam). Could you please enlighten me about this procedure? Maybe you've got somewhere on your laptop a small example (?)

For yade classes I (ab)use the serialization system to get access to attributes via the ['attribute'] operator, but in your case you can just wrap the variables inside SpherePadder by hand.

sp=SpherePadder()
sp.zmin=-10
sp.gap_max=.01
sp.pack5()

OK, I think I will wrap the accessor functions.

VR