Re: [svn] r1784 - trunk/extra/SpherePadder

> Add a function to SpherePadder_wrapper to pass the result back to python.
> As Vaclav suggested, it is a list of (x,y,z,R) tuples.
> (Complet integration into yade is not done yet)

You can keep your module independent of yade, it can be loaded through
the built-in python interpreter just fine and then, the list of tuples
will be traversed and bodies created by a few-liner in yade.

I haven't tested CGAL detection yet, since if I install it, it wants to
downgrade boost; crappy... There is really no really free (in the debian
sense) package for delaunay?