Re: [svn] r1784 - trunk/extra/SpherePadder

Add a function to SpherePadder_wrapper to pass the result back to python.
As Vaclav suggested, it is a list of (x,y,z,R) tuples.
(Complet integration into yade is not done yet)

You can keep your module independent of yade, it can be loaded through
the built-in python interpreter just fine and then, the list of tuples
will be traversed and bodies created by a few-liner in yade.

OK.
I have already try to do this by copying the file packing.so at several places in YADE/lib, but the built-in python interpreter cannot import the module.
Could you guide me please?

I haven't tested CGAL detection yet, since if I install it, it wants to downgrade boost; crappy... There is really no really free (in the debian
sense) package for delaunay?

I would also like to know a simple package for 3D triangulation...
What do you mean by _in the debian sense_?
I can try to use optionally the Wm3 just like Janek does for his lattice samples. However, I think it is drastically slower when compared to CGAL...

VR