Re: [deprecated list] Adding new files to source

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:03:42 +0200)

> 2009/7/2 Václav Šmilauer <eudoxos@xxxxxxxx>
> > > gladky_anton
> > OK, now go to https://launchpad.net/~gladky-anton/+editemails<https://launchpad.net/%7Egladky-anton/+editemails>and add
> > your berlios address gladky_anton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as your secondary
> > e-mail address. Otherwise your commit messages generated from SVN
> > automatically will not be accepted at yade-dev list. You can try adding
> > your files to SVN now (svn add file1 file2), svn commit etc. (BTW if we
> > switch to bzr, the commands are the same).
>

> I have done it, but still no emails from SVN.....

Did you get a confirmation email? You should get a confirmation email
sent to your email address on gladky_anton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. That's an
important part - it will be forwarded by berlios to the address that
you used when registering on berlios.

http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Launchpad_Migration#SVN_committers