Re: bzr switch

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:03:00 +0200)

> Hi,
>
> as bugs assigned to 0.20 are mostly fixed or in progress
> (https://launchpad.net/yade/+milestone/0.20-0), I would like to do the
> bzr switch over the weekend perhaps release 0.20 next week, updating the
> ChangeLog a little. Anton has written nice
> http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_Bazaar_tutorial with the first section
> detailing what the transition procedure means for you.
>
> If there are objections, let me know.

I'm back from my holidays by the lake with my kids and wife, I had
a nice time off :)

I'll be able to assist you with bzr switch on monday, tuesday (after
this weekend...) can you wait for me? Will you be on jabber that time?
I'd like to check the bzr performance/speed myself. Having family
quite takes away my weekends and I'm unable to work during weekends.

I'd like to hear input from at least Bruno about bzr switch. I know
he doesn't care, but can he live with this? :)

best regards

PS: I should be removing [depraceted list] berlios lists soon.