Re: bzr switch

> I'll be able to assist you with bzr switch on monday, tuesday (after
> this weekend...) can you wait for me? Will you be on jabber that time?
> I'd like to check the bzr performance/speed myself. Having family
> quite takes away my weekends and I'm unable to work during weekends.
>
> I'd like to hear input from at least Bruno about bzr switch. I know
> he doesn't care, but can he live with this? :)

I already tried the conversion, I don't need assistance -- I need people
to react when we started to talk about that 3 weeks ago...

Anyways, will do it over the weekend and leave the svn repo read-only.
If we find out that downloading _once_ 30MB over the UJF cable is a
thing Bruno cannot live with, we can start discussion about not doing
the switch.

V.