Re: class renaming?

> No offending, but I wonder what is the benefit of renaming the classes? I
> feel it will make my future code submission more difficult. This will let
> my tons of codes unusable and I need to spend a lot of time debugging to
> keep up with the latest version.

Probably a few classes will have to be renamed anyway, it is always better
to have your code in the repository that in private -- just clean them up
and commit, it is no big deal. More important than thzat is that the
architecture changes here and there and that will make debugging more
difficult than just renaming.

Note that for python, there is a mechanism to use both new class names, or
use the old one and get warning about that. Python interface is actually
far more stable than c++ because most functionality is under the wrapper
which is kept almost the same regardless of the underlying changes.