Re: Launchpad migration

> PS Sorry, Launchpad trunk is still closed for committing.
> Hope it will be resolved within several hours.

I just made trunk series (i.e. the default lp:yade branch) point to
lp:~yade-dev/yade/svn-trunk, therefore it should be commitable by now.

But, Anton, the svn-trunk branch is stacked on your private test1 branch.
That is not very good I think. If that doesnt bother you too much, could
you push it up again, but without the stacking? You probably pushed the
same branch twice and it remembered the first location or something like
that.

V.