change meaning of distanceFactor

2009/8/22 <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> revno: 1719
> committer: Václav Šmilauer <vaclav@flux>
> branch nick: trunk
> timestamp: Sat 2009-08-22 20:21:25 +0200
> message:
>  ef2_Sphere_Sphere_Dem3Dof: change meaning of distanceFactor, see docs (if
> < 0, equilibrium is sum of radii, otherwise the initial distance; defaults
> to -1). Renamed to distFactor, to break old code intentionally
>  InteractingSphere2AABB: allow negative aabbEnlargeFactor, which doesn't
> scale aabb at all (same as if it is 1.)

Hmm, I dont know, maybe my model is not correct but it still works normally,
when distFactor = 1.1 during whole simulation, aabbEnlargeFactor=1.1 as well

When I change it to distFactor =- 1; aabbEnlargeFactor=-1  after a couple of
steps, i get an explosion model at the end of simulation.

What can it be?

Anton Gladkyy

Follow ups