Re: Make video with GStreamer

> but quality of video is not sufficient... Your videos on youtube is much
> better.
> When I tried to use Yade's function utils.encodeVideoFromFrames() I got
> video only from one frame.
> Then I tried to use GStreamer directly with command:
Hm, how exactly did you use encodeVideoFromFrames? Can you run
examples/mill.py to see if it also makes broken video?

Just found out
http://beta.arcig.cz/~eudoxos/yade/epydoc/yade.utils-module.html#encodeVideoFromFrames is not properly formatted, but read it in the source. You can either pass string wildcard (like 'frame-%04.png') or list of files.

Note (that might be your problem): if you pass wrong wildcard, the
pipeline will not give any error, but just hang and sit there IIRC. Try
with the list of files first, to make sure.

V.