Re: Move the wiki: script wiki_import

> I address this message to yade-wikia administrator (Vaclav?).
> As you know, mediaWiki is installed at Grenoble and the ports will be
> soon open for access from outside.
> It's time to think  about importing the database.

Weekly db dumps are publicly downloadable from
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Statistics. (According to
http://yade.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers&group=sysop
Bruno is also administrator and can probably help Remi in an easier way;
I don't see the need for administrative priviledges, though). I have no
idea how to migrate the wiki technically and I am off next week.

Please (Remi) register DNS record for yade (yade.info?) so that we don't
have wiki at yade.geo.inpg.fr or something complicated like that.

V.