Re: new CGAL algorithms

What is the (possible) problem with commercial use? What sort of situation would be impacted by this?

Bruno

// Copyright (c) 2001,2004  INRIA Sophia-Antipolis (France).
// All rights reserved.
//
// This file is part of CGAL (www.cgal.org); you can redistribute it and/or
// modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
// published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2.1 of the License.
// See the file LICENSE.LGPL distributed with CGAL.
//
// Licensees holding a valid commercial license may use this file in
// accordance with the commercial license agreement provided with the software.

Janek Kozicki a écrit :
Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:44:41 +0200)