Re: New YADE website

    The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is
    unknown.
    (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

This is fixed now isn't it?!

No indeed, it is not (I just tried it on a different computer). There must be a delay for certificates approval then, I will ask.

Well, if you feel like reverting my announcement in wikia, go for it, but I don't really see any problem. If people are on wikia, click on the new link, and don't want to accept this certificate, they will just go back to wikia.

Bruno

It is unacceptable, I think.

Another one is about the long site name.

Come on, it is not that long!

Both of questions are still not resolved! So, maybe it is too early to place on Wiki the advertisement about new site?

1/ From my perspective, it is not too early, since I'm currently trying to find fundings to develop yade and I think some people evaluating proposals would not trust much a software with sex ads on its front page. So, I prefer to make it clear that there is another website.

2/ If that name is too long, I need to put the adress on the previous wiki to help people remember it, don't I?

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de Conférences

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43