Re: new CGAL algorithms

You don't even have to write wrappers, just use CGAL in plugins that
need it and mark the file YADE_REQUIRE_FEATURE(cgal) (works only for
But then we are set back to the license problem, aren't we?
I thought we depend on CGAL license as soon as we "#include "CGAL.h"". If not, there is no license problem right now.

We do it with VTK, GTS etc as well and I think it works well. For every
feature YADE_FEATURE macro is defined, so you can test that in your
files as well (YADE_CGAL in this case), if you want to compile them even
without CGAL.

Thanks.

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de Conférences

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43