Re: [Fwd: Re: Is it possible to run Coupled-Fluid-DEM modeling with the current version of YADE?]

Dear members of YADE community,

Thank you all for your kind responses and attention, especially dear
Emanuele and Feng!

I am currently working with the TRUBAL code, and I think with the current
situation of development of the coupled fluid-DEM YADE,
It would be better for me to concentrate on myself works and coding,
although working with the TRUBAL is unusually time-consuming because of the
lack of any help documents about the structure of the code. Meanwhile, I
would be so grateful if any updated version of the YADE regarding the
coupled coding with fluid (even incomplete) be available.

Yours truly,
Behrooz Ferdowsi
Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnics)
Tehran, Iran.