Re: removing GeometricalModel

But, what if body have a geometry model but not a interacting
geometry? (i.e. body don't interact with other bodies). So, that body is
"virtual" body. I need this type of bodies in order to generate new
spheres on their surface/volume in course of sumulation.

I know what you mean...
1. You found a workaround (some say "hack") to do what you want with the previous design concepts.
2. Someone decides to improve the design (good!)
3. Your hack doesn't work any more (annoying)

I got similar problems when Vaclav decided to clarify contact logic and coliders behaviour (I adapted capillary law only a few weeks ago).

However, in this precise case, it doesn't sound like a big problem.
Turn your geometry model into a interacting geometry "fictiousIG", but do not define any constitutive law between fictiousIG and others IG. They will not interact.

Bruno

Best regards, Sergei D.