Re: removing GeometricalModel

> But, what if body have a geometry model but not a interacting
> geometry? (i.e. body don't interact with other bodies). So, that body is
> "virtual" body. I need this type of bodies in order to generate new
> spheres on their surface/volume in course of sumulation.

Alternately to Bruno's suggestion, you can set the body mask such that
it will not interact with other bodies.

BTW I would also like to have some flag for unreal bodies (like clumps
or -- if that comes -- meshes; they are just collections of other
spheres/facets), but that now there are other changes coming up (like
separation of body state / body material) and we better do that once
those things are settled a little bit.