Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1803: Function import_LSMGenGeo_geometry is added to import into the simulation .geo files, generated b...

Can we call lsm.GenGeo from yade scripts directly, without the
intermediary file? (i.e. get the spheres data after the
packer.generatePacking(..) call directly insted of saving them first)

BTW I don't have py/utils.py updated, with the
utils.import_LSMGenGeo_geometry (no entry in changelog for py/utils.py
either, see below)?

BTW2 maybe it is time to create yade.import module and move those few
import functions there?

Thanks for your contribution, appreciated.