Re: renaming profiles

> May be rename the profiles:
>
> 'default' to 'debug' with 'variant' option set to 'debug'
> 'opt' to 'default' with 'variant' option set to '' (as for default now).

Hi, I was actually compiling at few places the optimized version without
suffix, as you suggest. In 1815, the default profile (also profile= ) is
the optimized build; the 'debug' profile sets the suffix to -dbg.

I also made the optimized build use linkStrategy=monolithic by default.
Now it compiles really fast without all the things we don't compile :-)
Is monolithic OK?

In last few months, I found myself running the optimized version more
often than the debug one, for one part because of good stability we
enjoy now (I think, at least), for another part that most of my work was
in python anyway.

Cheers, Vaclav

PS. Regarding SimpleViscoelasticMat, why not remove the "simple" part?
Ip2_SimleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticPhys
looks funny ;-) But it is your code, I just had the feeling it was long
and the "simple" doesn't convey any information actually, since there
are no other viscoelastic models (except Cpm, but that part is not in
the public code...).