From: booncw@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:25:49 +0800
Subject: [Yade-dev] FW: error cannot convert Law to Engine

i've been trying to debug my CundallStrackLaw for 2 days.  I couldn't run it in python and C++.

Error:

/usr/include/boost/shared_ptr.hpp: In constructor 'boost::shared_ptr<T>::shared_ptr(const boost::shared_ptr<Y>&) [with Y = Law2_Dem3Dof_CSPhys_CundallStrack, T = Engine]':
/home/chiab/yade-0.20-2/pkg/dem/PreProcessor/BoonTwo.cpp:293:   instantiated from here
/usr/include/boost/shared_ptr.hpp:194: error: cannot convert 'Law2_Dem3Dof_CSPhys_CundallStrack* const' to 'Engine*' in initialization

what is the likely cause?

CWBoon

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop