Re: FW: error cannot convert Law to Engine

> Solved.  Careless.. I was using the old version cuz the one synced
> with bazaar is now having  problems.  I called the ConstitutiveLaw in
> the python file and got errors.  I changed to the Preprocessor to call
> the InteractionSolver n it works now.  After 2.5 days of debugging the
> same file, i've not learnt anything, cuz it's outdated. <sigh>
> Sorry for the trouble.
HUh? I don't understand at all what is the problem. If you need help,
state it in a clearer way. Best if you commit your code & attach script
exhibiting the problem.

Law2_Dem3Dof_CSPhys_CundallStrack is not an Engine, it is a Functor
(ConstitutiveLaw, more precisely) and you have to give it to
InteractionDispatchers (or ConstitutiveLawDispatcher); it will not run
alone.