Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1852: 1. Move TesselationWrapper to lib/triangulation.

 When I run YADE, the generator doesn't pop up.  Instead, the controller pops out.  Also, when I clicked on the generator, there are only 3 preprocessor files in the drop down list (CohesiveTriaxialTest, TriaxialTest and TriaxialTestWater).

The simple-scene.py in yade/scripts also doesn't work.

1852 is the first revision that I've compiled from bazaar...Is this the situation in previous revisions in bazaar?

Regards,
CWBoon