Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1852: 1. Move TesselationWrapper to lib/triangulation.

>  When I run YADE, the generator doesn't pop up.  Instead, the
> controller pops out.  Also, when I clicked on the generator, there are
> only 3 preprocessor files in the drop down list (CohesiveTriaxialTest,
> TriaxialTest and TriaxialTestWater).
>
> The simple-scene.py in yade/scripts also doesn't work.
>
> 1852 is the first revision that I've compiled from bazaar...Is this
> the situation in previous revisions in bazaar?

Update to 1853 if you can (bzr up && scons), it is thoroughly updated
and simple-scene.py will work (although with many warnings). Do not
forget to commit your c++ code to bzr often as we are undergoing big
changes; I will help you if you need assistance with that, no problem.

Read commit logs, the main program is now itself in python and the
windows don't show up immediately (see the console mini-help: F12, F11,
F10, F9 to open some of them).

Cheers, Vaclav