Re: PeriTriaxController

I am little lost in the H notation (generic linear transformation,
right?), but I think the point is very clear. Is it "better" to change
positions or velocity?

> if we have imposed stress along x axis : d^2 X/dt^2 = sigma/m;
To me, it is just not clear how you relate stress to bulk mass (m), but
I will think about it. It is true that it would be nice to do without
stiffness, since computing that sucks (and PeriTriaxController does it
in order to eliminate the loop over all interactions every time; so it
just takes last stiffness value and updates the stress estimate based on
sctrain increment. clearly it is overestimated (I didn't go in detail),
and it reminds me of convergence implications of secant/tangent
stiffness matrix in FEM... see attachment :-) ).