Re: YADE web-site

Hi, all!

I just had this idea and wanted to know dev-opinions on that stuff.
Actually, I realized, that Launchpad gives almost all, what we need. We just
need to polish the wiki a little bit (delete links to yade 0.1 version, svn
stuff etc.) and it will be ok.

Also I plan to clean up a readme and similar files in the trunk, as it has a
lot of old information.

PS I don't have a free time at all :), just want to organize some mess.

Anton Gladkyy