Re: help with debug

Hi,
I guess you ask this question to compute the result of the rotation corresponding to your "Quaternion", applied to your "Vector", isn't it ? If yes, you can use the function Rotate, defined in Wm3Quaternion (in my not up to date version...)

Jerome

boon chiaweng a écrit :
Hi,

Can someone advise me how do I multiply a Quaternion.Conjugate * Vector * Quaternion? The following doesn't work, including the assignment in terms of "=" and "()". I looked at the wm3 template, but suspect that vector*quaternion is not supported?

Vector3r localP1 = (0);
    localP1 = state1.ori.Conjugate() * tempP1 * state1.ori;
 Vector3r localP2 =  (0);
    localP2 (state2.ori.Conjugate() * tempP2 * state2.ori);

Yours,

CWBoon