Re: help with debug

BTW, speaking of that... delicate thing.

It would be nice to get rid of wm3 in the future. Clearly there is no
option touching the existing computation code; the first step would be
writing a _thin_ wrapper for eigen (OK, I like eigen, and I think it is
really good) that would mimick exactly the wm3 interface + many tests
that would show equivalent results for various operations etc. Eigen's
interface is very similar to wm3, so it would be quite straightforward.

Would someone feel like taking this thing? We need Vector2<Real>,
Vector3<Real>, Vector3<int>, then Quaternions and finally Matrix3<Real>;
not so much, work for a few days and then some testing...

Cheers, Vaclav