Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1906: 1. Use Scene::cell instead of Scene::cellSize; update all code

Hi, after merging I am getting the following error:

/home/chiab/yadeNew/Branch1/pkg/common/RenderingEngine/OpenGLRenderingEngine.cpp: In member function 'void OpenGLRenderingEngine::drawPeriodicCell(Scene*)':
/home/chiab/yadeNew/Branch1/pkg/common/RenderingEngine/OpenGLRenderingEngine.cpp:160: error: 'glMultTransposeMatrixd' was not declared in this scope

Yours,

CWBoon