Re: velgrad

> What is strain? What is the difference between size and refSize?
(size-refSize)/(refSize) I know that is small strains.
> What is the meaning of this? :
> _shearTrsfMatrix[0][0]=_shearTrsfMatrix[1][1]=_shearTrsfMatrix[2][2]=1.;
Sorry, I can reply only quickly. I know I am perhaps wrongly in small
strains. In that case, strain matrix is zero for undeformed case, and the
transformation matrix is identity. Since _shearTrsfMatrix is only for
shear, than it has 1s on the diagonal so that multiplying point by that
matrix removes shear, but doesnt remove elongations.

I will read that article, hope it will be fine.

The equations in the first post were wrong, but I got them right with
respect to what I wanted (I hope) in the code.

Regards, Vaclav