Re: GranularMat?

I made the changes discussed in r1951; old hierarchy was
NormalInteraction/NormalShearInteraction/ElasticContactInteraction, now
we have NormPhys/NormShearPhys/FrictPhys.
Material/ElasticMat/GranularMat tree has become
Material/ElastMat/FrictMat. SimpleElasticRelationships is now
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys (other functors wiill amend _Something,
I felt the default was already quite long).

It is summarized, as usually, at
https://www.yade-dem.org/index.php/API_Changes#10.1.2010.2C_r1952

All the changes are backwards-compatible, you will get warning from
python about deprecated name being used.

Cheers, Václav