Re: KLA

Hi Bruno,

I have just commit a new version of KinematicLocalisationAnalyser::DefToFile.
The code were NOT checked and I don't know if it compile (I can not compile on my apple laptop).
Please send me an image from paraview when it will work...

For everybody:
If it crash (I sorry in advance) comment my code and remove /* */ from the previous working code.

Vincent