Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1963: Rewrite KinematicLocalisationAnalyser::DefToFile for vtk format.

Vincent, thanks for your code, but a few remarks:

1. Capitalize the class name (BasicVTKWriter)
2. Fix spelling, probably it should be BasicVTKWriter
3. Consider some different name; we've had many "basic", "simple"
classes and I doubt it was ever name that told something. Wouldn't
something like CellVTKWriter or TextVTKWriter be better?

Cheers, Vaclav