Re: [yade-dev] Maybe some issues with bzr...

Hi, Luc,

before you commit, please check with the command 'bzr st' the list of files,
which where modified.
Yours case is strange. It seems, that a lot of files where just "touched",
but not modified.

Vaclav, maybe we do revert and commit just diff again?

Anton Gladkyy