[yade-dev] Maybe some issues with bzr...

Hi there,

As you will see, I have committed some comments into CapillaryCohesiveLaw
files (2 files concerned). I just followed the instructions given in the
website, however, it seems that every of my files have been committed... I
am a bit surprised because I did my changes into the last bzr version (I did
a bzr checkout just before introducing my changes) and only the 2 concerned
files files should have been downloaded.

Sorry if I broke the last revision, but I cannot see the point here.

  Luc

Follow ups