Re: [yade-dev] Maybe some issues with bzr...

Hi Luc, I think you changed mode of all files to executable; I did "bzr
uncommit lp:yade", please check your things with bzr status (=bzr st) as
Anton suggested before you commit, or install qbzr package and use
qcommit.

Please apply your diff to clean tree and commit again. (Do bzr diff >
somefile on  the old tree (make sure somefile contains just changes you
want), then go to the new tree and run patch -p0 < somefile).

Cheers, Vaclav