Re: Fwd: Re: Is shear incremental calculation verified

eudoxos said:     (by the date of Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:45:39 +0100)

> > The abstract only speaks about twist/bending decomposition. We do that
> > routinely, using Janek's (CohesiveFrictional) or Vaclav's (Dem3Dof)
> > code.
> Dem3Dof has onlz normal-shear displacement, no twist-bending. That is (was)
> in Dem6DofGeom.

Vaclav, IIRC, you did use my formula from CohesiveFrictional for
bending in Dem6DofGeom? Just curious question.

It seems that I will clean up this code next semester, because it
becomes part of my habilitation degree (en abrégé HDR). And yeah,
that code is a total mess, we all know this ;)