Re: [yade dev] About blocked rotation

Have you think about vector<bool> for this purpose?
As you certainly know it's a specialized template that hold bits (instead of bools).
In fact, I have not seen the code, but in the c++ point of view, something like :

std::vector<bool> blockedDOFs; blockedDOFs.reserve(3); // Actually, I don't remember... but something like that blockedDOFs[0] = true; blockedDOFs[1] = false;
  blockedDOFs[2] = true;

will take the same place in memory and should maybe be easy to use.

Why easier? What's the difference between blockedDOFs|=DOF_RX and blockedDOFs[RX]=true? Another thing is that vector<bool> is probably not serializable with the current yade system.