Re: WM3 -> Eigen migration

I have just committed first Eigen strings.
Could you not check it?

There are some syntax differences. For instance, vector3r.Zero() in Eigen
and vector3r.ZERO() in Wm3, UNIT_X in Wm3 and UnitX in Eigen.

How is it better to handle it? Deriving class or some better solution?

Thank you for help

Anton Gladkyy