Re: wm3-eigen glue

r53 now compiles with YADE,
but when I start:
264   FATAL yade.Omega
/home/anton/dem/yade/testEigen/yade/core/Omega.cpp:226 loadPlugins:
/home/anton/dem/yade/testEigen/build/lib/yade-testEigen/plugins/libplugins.so:
undefined symbol `Math<double>::Log(double)'
265   FATAL yade.Omega
/home/anton/dem/yade/testEigen/yade/core/Omega.cpp:226 loadPlugins:
/home/anton/dem/yade/testEigen/build/lib/yade-testEigen/plugins/libplugins.so:
/home/anton/dem/yade/testEigen/build/lib/yade-testEigen/plugins/libplugins.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN4MathIdE3LogEd
265   FATAL yade.Omega
/home/anton/dem/yade/testEigen/yade/core/Omega.cpp:226 loadPlugins: Bailing
out.

undefined symbol `Math<double>::Log(double)
Why is it so? Seems, we have this wrapper....?

Anton Gladkyy