Re: wm3-eigen glue

the problem of flying particles is definitely in NewtonIntegrator.
I have parsed the code twice, but everything seems is ok there.
Also I added some verification tests in test2.cpp, but...

Is there any way to catch the problem, if the crash does not appears?

You have to start with very simple simulation (such as sphere-sphere) and then watch wehyre NaNs start to appear; that is place that will be responsible for disappearing particles; it might not be integrator itself, but if it gets NaN acceleration (for whatever reason), then it will also compute NaN position, since NaNs propagate through computations.

Cheers, Vaclav