[yade dev] create an instance (vector?) without a predefined size

Hi Folks,

After an unsuccessful search on the web, I beg your skills about a problem I
face. I would like to store some additional infos on bodies by adding a
parameter to body.state (as Vaclav does in CpmState). More precisely I would
like to store ids of the bodies that have interacted with the subscribed
one. I though about a vector to store these data, but the problem is that I
don't know the size of this vector: I need a vector with a non predefined
size that can be incremented automatically.

If you have any advice on this kind of tool and how to use it (declaration,
use), I would be grateful.

Thanks a lot for your help

  Luc

Follow ups